A collection of stories and pictures of our sweet Jessica

Help find a cure for Pulmonary Hypertension!

Help Cure PH Heart November is Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month. Pulmonary hypertension is high blood pressure between the heart and the lungs. Because its symptoms are similar to asthma, it is often misdiagnosed, or undiagnosed. PH is deadly and incurable, but new treatments and new research are creating hope. Find out what you can do to help support PH Association, please click on the purple heart.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A work of art....

This is a picture of Jessie and her first little "boyfriend", Ryan walking with their arms around eachother. She was 2 and he was 3 years old. How sweet is this? Ryan is my moms bestfriends son and really is a part of our "adopted" family. It hit him really hard, like most of us, when he found out about Jess. I love this picture but it was so old and fading, so I touched it up in Photoshop and this is what I got. I love it! I am printing out and framing it in a cool antique frame I bought to hand on my wall. A lot of you have seen this picture, it's one of our families favorites, so it means a lot to me that I was able to touch it up and turn it into something beautiful.


The old picture, below:

2 comments:

  1. I would stick with the original pic. I think it looks just fine. But this pic is just too cute. I know you all miss her as well as I. She is now God's Angel now watching over everyone!!! Take Care and God Bless!!!

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam for your nice comments. The original pic is very cute, but you know how old pictures are...it's a 3x5 photograph that was starting to discolor on the sides. I tried to just have it reprinted in a bigger size so that I could frame it, but it just made it look too grainy & I couldn't get it bigger than a 5x7 with out it looking totally distorted...so that's why I re-vamped it. I kinda had to make it look like a painting, so that I was able to blow it up to an 11 x 17....looks great now when I print it out though.

    ReplyDelete